Telecom companies, server rooms, and data centers have more cords than equipment, and it’s easy for them to get tangled. Other than being an eyesore, unorganized server rack cable management also affects the equipment’s safety and performance.
Having effective cord management makes sure:
● Easy access: Employees don’t have to spend time untangling wires or guess which one is connected to which device.
● Safe workplace: Tangled cords can cause sparks and fires. Employees can accidentally trip over bundles or wires, causing damage to the device.
● Easy troubleshooting: During network interruptions, the first step to troubleshooting is to check the cord to make sure it’s working. This can take a long time if you’re dealing with unorganized strands of wires.
● Device durability: When you let your cords drag and pile up on the floor, the cords are more prone to incur damage from being bent, crushed, and sagging. Structured cord management ensures that you don’t have to spend money buying new network cords.
● Proper airflow: Clumps of tangled cords can block hot air from getting transported out of devices. Managed cable set-up ensures that heat doesn’t damage cable jackets and other parts.
Sysracks’ Server Rack Cabling
Sysracks offers a wide array of server rack wire management products for different devices.
● Horizontal cable manager: This 1U server rack cabinet tray is designed for server cabinet cable management of any 19” cabinet. This allows structured routing of twisted-pair wires and patch cords and ensures the correct cord radius to prevent twisting, bending, and breakage of wires.
● Vertical cable management: Our vertical cord organizers are designed to be mounted on 2 to 4-post racks, or any wide cabinets, on the front, rear, or sides. Use these to save up on valuable floor space and to manage patch cords, jumper wires, and premise cables.
● Sliding panels: Designed to be mounted on 19” cabinets and racks, this server rack wire management solution comes with a server rack cable tray that can slide out. Place up to five 1U patch panels for comprehensive wire routing with up to 48 ports.
● Horizontal cable manager 5-metal rings: Use this server rack power cable management for laying twisted-pair cords and patch cords. Each ring is 1.5 mm, and the 1U cold-roll steel base can be mounted onto a 19” cabinet.
● Horizontal cable manager 1U 19” metal rings: Mount this onto 19” racks and cabinets and use the 1.5 mm rings to organize large bundles of server cabinet cabling and patch cords.
● Patch panel 24 ports: Mount this 24-port patch panel on 19” open frame racks. Each port is designed for one telecommunication line. Our patch panels have numbers and color markers for optimal maintenance.
● Switches: Our cable organizers for switches come in various lengths, and can be used to manage copper or optic fibers. These prevent chafing of the wires and keep them safe and intact.
Why Should You Buy Sysracks’ Server Rack Cable Management Products?
● Lightning-fast shipping: Place and order with us, and we guarantee to process and ship your order within 24–48 hours!
● Accepting orders 24/7: Our team is constantly working to attend to your order. Place an order anytime, including the weekends!
● Money-back guarantee: Not satisfied with your purchase? Just send us the product back, and we will give you a full refund. No hard feelings!
● Big order, big rewards: Orders over $999 will receive a free gift and 100 special loyalty points that can be redeemed on any Sysracks’ product!