Sysracks’ SRF900 line carries a broad suite of floor standing server rack cabinets that are 18U to 42U in height, 24” in width, and 35” in depth. These units are constructed to provide a dedicated space to store servers and other mission-critical telecom equipment in your organization.
Our cabinets are equipped with various performance-enhancing features like latch-locked doors, air temperature control systems, perforated panels, exhaust fans, cable management accessories, and more. SRF900 is designed to hold up to 800kg.
Sysracks’ Industry Leading Server Rack Cabinets
Sysracks SRF900 cabinets hone innovation in their build, performance, and pristine design. Each cabinet is a dependable solution for server storage while seamlessly blending into the interior decor of the space where it resides.
All cabinets are brushed with epoxy-polymer paint to keep the finish sleek and oxidation-resistant.
Below are the features of our Sysracks900 Floor Cabinets:
- Air Control System: Our in-built Air Control System provides active ventilation into the unit, maintaining an optimal temperature inside the cabinet and preventing heat spots from damaging the longevity of your expensive equipment. The Air Control System comes with an LCD display with push-button on-off control. There’s also a temperature sensor with a 2-meter long cord that can be placed above the most heat-generating equipment (for example, a server). When the temperature exceeds a certain threshold, the pre-installed four roof fans will activate to cool the temperature.
- Noise reduction design: The cooling fans are designed for intermittent operation — instead of continuous running, it only activates when the interior temperature crosses a pre-set threshold. The effect of this is threefold — you save on energy costs, the fans stay safe from operational wear and tear, and the noise from running fans is significantly reduced.
- Perforated doors for passive ventilation: Front door has hexagonal shaped perforations to increase the ventilation percentage per unit area. These perforations facilitate natural air flow, keeping the interior cool, even if the Air Control System is switched off.
- Preinstalled brush glands: Located one on top and two at the bottom, the brush glands provide a smart way to route the cables while protecting them from dust and damage.
- Easy to move: The unit comes in a disassembled format, making it easy for you to carry it anywhere. It also comes with height adjustable legs and heavy-duty casters, so you can roll the unit to a new location without breaking your back.
- Quick installation: The cabinets come in 5 boxes, with 50 hardware pieces, a user manual, and a video guide needed for installation. You will be able to assemble the unit in 30 minutes or less.
- Customizable design: The cabinet has fully removable side panels to promote access to the rack-mounted equipment without entirely dismantling the unit. It also comes with depth-adjustable vertical unit rails, so you have the flexibility to modify its depth to accommodate your equipment better.
- Complete security: The cabinets have 2-bolt locks on the doors and small locks on the side panels to keep your gear protected.
- Added accessories for enhanced performance: Your purchase will come with a fixed shelf on which you can place your heaviest and most important equipment. It also comes with an 8-port outlet PDU to provide a reliable stream of power to your rackmount equipment.
Sysracks’ SRF900 cabinets are the top choice to store your most important items. Our aesthetic design makes our cabinet perfect to fit home offices, data centers, and small to midsize businesses.
All orders through our website will be shipped within 24-48 hours anywhere in the US and Canada. Please contact our customer support if you require help with deciding which server rack cabinet to choose. We are here to answer all your questions and help you find the right solution that best suits your unique needs.