Sysracks’ SRF1000 is a series of professional-grade floor cabinets in dimensions 18U to 42U in height and 1000 mm or 39 in-depth. Its sturdy designs provide safe storage for active and passive servers and telecommunications equipment in offices and closed industrial premises.
The 1000 mm(39 in) depth of the model makes SRF1000 floor cabinets ideal for storing bigger and deeper hardware, including modern servers, secondary routers, switches, and accessories. Core equipment, like a UPS, can be easily housed at the bottom of the cabinet with robust-built and a high-load capacity.
The maximum distance between the mounting rails is 900 mm (35 inches). For drawings and more details on dimensions, please refer to the “Technical Characteristics” tab.
When picking a cabinet from the series, we recommend choosing a dimension that leaves 30% space with the equipment inside. Doing so permits you to add more equipment if need be.
Superior Build. Stunning Design
Sysracks’ models are functional and aesthetically sleek — designed to fit server rooms, small to medium businesses, enterprises, and even home offices.
Your purchase of 18–42 U cabinets will come in 5 boxes with all frames, panels, and other accessories. In a nutshell, expect to find two solid collapsible frames joined by a set of horizontal channels that provides increased structural rigidity.
Features at a glance:
- It will operate at indoor temperatures from +5 to +40 ° C and a maximum relative humidity of 80%.
- Easy to dismantle and reassemble, making it ideal for quick transportation and low-cost shipping.
- 4mm tempered glass doors in perforated frames or fully perforated surfaces enhance airflow by 86%.
- 4 pre-installed fans on the top of the cabinet to promote active ventilation
- 3 brush cable glands (one in the upper & 2 in the lower part of the cabinet) allow for a streamlined routing of cables to the server.
- The cabinet has a static load capacity of 800 kg (1763.7 pounds), making it capable of handling heavier equipment.
- A 2-spring latch lockable front door keeps the equipment inaccessible to unauthorized employees, and the 4 removable side panels allow easy maintenance on all levels.
- Pre-installed air controller to control the inner temperature of the cabinet.
- Depth adjustment is possible with the 4 u-marked vertical rails on the cabinet.
- The cabinet comes with feet and 4 casters with brakes for easy portability (we recommend emptying the cabinet before changing its location).
- 8 way PDU (ROHC) included in the base model
- 1 fixed shelf included.
Sysracks’ SRF1000 Floor Cabinet series is built to protect your mission-critical equipment, with a modern design that will fit any space. If you have any questions, consider contacting us. Our experts are standing by to help.
Disclaimer: Additional information about technical specifications, description, delivery set, and appearance is available upon request. But the manufacturer can change this without prior notification but without affecting product performance.