35 in (900mm)
Quantity of all packages
3 types of doors:
• Glass in metal frame with perforation;
• Perforated metal;
• Solid metal Framework:
• Prefabricated profile sections
• Top and bottom have dust-tight brush panels with cable managers
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation of front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated sash
• IP20: perforated door
• Static load not exceeding 1800 lb.
•Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness: 2 mm, 19” profiles 2mm, other components parts; 1.5mm
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Grey: RAL7035
• Base model includes:
set of doors,AIR CONTROL SYSTEM, active ventilation,
side panels, 2 pairs (front & rear) 19” profiles, brush strip plate,
rolling casters and 4 legs, a set of nuts, bolts, washers and screwdriver.
Minimum delivery fee 25$
This 42U enclosure works wonders for our entire studio. Security, communications, compuing, NAS storage and esp. our I/O interfaces, processing and rendering all bundled in one location. With detachable fin panels on the base, a central AC can be fitted pretty easily to chill the unit. Noise level is something else tho. Its far from silent. Might be a good idea to look for more silent fans at some point. having this thing in the edit suite / studio isnt ideal, but hey, we gotta work from home in this post Covid world. My living room is practically a studio now. might just add some walls and make a separate closet for it... we'll see.. In short the 42U enclosure fits uor needs like a glove and its sturdy as well.. The wheels are robust, useful for moving the cabinet when needed. With the lifters beside the castors, you can keep it steady too
This 42u rack enclosure server cabinet is an excellent track for mid and large size hardware. Very well thought out design.