35 in (900mm)
Quantity of all packages
3 types of doors:
• Glass in metal frame with perforation;
• Perforated metal;
• Solid metal Framework:
• Prefabricated profile sections
• Top and bottom have dust-tight brush panels with cable managers
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation of front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated sash
• IP20: perforated door
• Static load not exceeding 1800 lb.
•Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness: 2 mm, 19” profiles 2mm, other components parts; 1.5mm
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Grey: RAL7035
• Base model includes:
set of doors,AIR CONTROL SYSTEM, active ventilation,
side panels, 2 pairs (front & rear) 19” profiles, brush strip plate,
rolling casters and 4 legs, a set of nuts, bolts, washers and screwdriver.
The rack enclosure server cabinet I bought from this site is top-notch. It's well-built, secure, and keeps all my servers running smoothly.
This 27u server rack is an excellent cabinet for mid size hardware. Thoughtful design and sturdy sides.