Size of package
Clear and simple installation
• Height of the enclosure: 9U (501 mm)
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 18″(450mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (1 PDU, 1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 fix shelf, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
Minimum delivery fee 25$
I've procured numerous wall mount network equipment racks from different vendors, but this one truly captured my admiration. To my surprise, it was delivered in a more compact box than I had envisioned, with superbly detailed assembly instructions making the setup a breeze. This rack's fan operation is remarkably quieter than the ones from some larger brand racks I've previously used. I appreciated their thoughtfulness in organizing all the screws and accessories in a separate plastic bin - an impressive packaging approach. The PDU provided is of excellent quality and has been adequately safeguarded. In summary, given the price, this rack is an absolutely worthwhile investment.
The order and delivery were easy, the cargo came just in time, whole and without damage. Haven't had any issues with the installation either. This wall-mounted rack enclosure cabinet is ideal for my server. Thanks!
Wanted some full enclosures for my home office. This wall-mounted server rack cabinet proved to be a perfect fit. Thank you for a well made and thought out unit at a reasonable price.