Size of package
24 in (600mm)
Clear and simple installation
• Height of the enclosure: 6U (368 mm)
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 24″(600mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• GRAY: RAL7035
Kit contents: (1 PDU,1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 fix shelf, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
Minimum delivery fee 25$
I'm totally into this 6u data rack! It's not just pretty, it's also strong as heck! Panels look great and are super well made. I'd get this again in a heartbeat. Box had all parts you'd need, all nicely packed and safe. This is just awesome! Still not done setting mine up, kinda beat. Took me around 2 hours. The main body was a piece of cake to put together. Figuring out how far back I wanted the inner racks and the shelf heights took some brain work. Fabulous kit! Big thanks, Sysracks.
Great server wall cabinet! Had no problem with its installation. The construction seems really solid, so I hope it will serve me for a long time.
I use this wall-mounted rack enclosure server cabinet at home to arrange all my network equipment and various servers. Overall, I'm happy with this cabinet. It's a good size, and pretty sturdy.