39 in (1000mm)
Quantity of all packages
Types of doors:
• Front Glass in metal frame with perforation
• Rear Solid metal Framework
• Top and bottom have dust-tight brush panels
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation of front and rear doors
• Active – Temperature Control System with 4 fans (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated sash
• Static load not exceeding 1600 lb.
•Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness:1.2 mm; 19” profiles 2mm; side panels:1.0 mm; other components parts:1.2 mm
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Supplied non assembled in 5 packages.
Carrying construction – welded front and rear frames.
Base model includes:
o 3 Brash cable entry
o 1 fix shelf
o 4 rollers and legs
o 2 Latch locks
o Set of screws and nuts (50 pcs).
Was wondering whether dimension of a 27u server rack is enough for my hardware. To my delight, there was more than enough space for both: a server itself and a large bunch of wires. The construction looks impressive!