It is strongly recommended using the cabinet as a floor (free) standing unit, although the structure allows mounting the cabinet on vertical surfaces. Using the cabinet as wall mount unit is the user's responsibility. For this reason, the cabinet is supplied with a set of castors.
24 in (600mm)
Size of package
Clear and simple installation
• Height of the enclosure: 27U (1301mm)
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 24″(600mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Gray: RAL 7035
Kit contents: (1 PDU, 1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 2 fix shelves, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
Got myself this vertical server cabinet last week. It is spacious and reliable, making it a must-have for anyone in need of a solid server storage solution. Highly recommend!
I'm extremely impressed with this side mount server rack. I've been able to store a large amount of data in it with no lag whatsoever. It's been a great way to expand my data storage capabilities.
Perfect fit and tough construction. The body of that 27u server rack cabinet is leightweight and doesn\'t take up much space. Just what I needed.
Needed a compact 24 inch server rack and found one here. Looks great and seems durable. Can't wait to try it!