35 in (900mm)
Size of package
• Height of the enclosure: 22U
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 35″(900mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top 2 fans module (all models) with temperature setting
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• Static load not exceeding 220 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 2.0 mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anti-corrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (2 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 PDU, 1 fix shelf, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs.)
Minimum delivery fee 25$
I'm not one to typically leave reviews, but this server rack cabinet on wheels deserves a shoutout. 🌟 Pros: Delivered sooner than expected. The built-in temperature sensor is functional and has a straightforward interface for adjusting settings. The fans kick in automatically when the set temperature is surpassed. Setting it up was relatively easy, even if the instructions could use some clarifying. Even with some transport damage, I was able to install my equipment without any issues. Overall, a fantastic product that exceeded my expectations!
I recently purchased this rolling server cabinet for my business and I'm really impressed with the design and build quality. The installation was easy and the rack itself seems to be very sturdy and reliable, thanks!
Needed one for my under desk server. I wasn't really sure about the server rack dimensions, but that one - 22u - seemed suitable. It came up perfectly, there are also no complaints about the quality. Many thanks!