Size of package
35 in (900mm)
Quantity of all packages
Clear and simple installation
• Height of the enclosure: 15U
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 35″(900mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top 2 fans module (all models) with temperature setting
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• Static load not exceeding 220 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 2.0 mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anti-corrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (2 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 PDU, 1 fix shelf, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs.)
This 15u cabinet is outstanding and robust, particularly given its price. Pros: Sturdy and well-constructed Comes with casters for easy mobility that roll smoothly Aesthetically appealing, particularly the clear glass front panel Cons: The assembly guide definitely needs improvement. Assembly took way longer than it should have, and some parts (like installing locks and door latches) had no guidance whatsoever. In some sections, the instructions were so unclear that I had to make educated guesses (I'm still uncertain if some components are assembled correctly...) But overall, I would recommend it!
I purchased this 2 years ago and forgot to write a review. I'm absolutely in love with it. The assembly was simple, the material is sturdy and high quality and it serves my needs perfectly. I should also note it can hold quite a bit of weight. I just wish they allowed for an option to use a mesh panel as the front door to allow for better cooling.
Wanna shake hands with whoever invented rolling server cabinet. Really came in handy with my multiple heavy equipment and need to constantly fix smth in it.
Portable design. Durable construction. Quick assembly. 3 main benefits I highlighted after I bought this rolling server cabinet.