It is strongly recommended using the cabinet as a floor (free) standing unit, although the structure allows mounting the cabinet on vertical surfaces. Using the cabinet as wall mount unit is the user's responsibility. For this reason, the cabinet is supplied with a set of castors
Size of package
35 in (900mm)
Quantity of all packages
Clear and simple installation
• Height of the enclosure: 12U
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 35″(900mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 PDU,1 fix shelf, 4 castors, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
Glad to say that the dimensions of that 12u server rack appeared to be completely appropriate to my hardware. There was enough place for all my equipment: from servers to cables. Thanks for a quality product.
Using a server rack cabinet on wheels is very convenient and very easy to move. The equipment met all our requirements. The assembly scheme was very useful and clear, thanks