18 in (450mm)
Size of package
Clear and simple installation
• Height of the enclosure: 12U (635 mm)
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 18″(450mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (1 PDU, 1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry,1 fix shelf, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
I've purchased numerous rack mount wall cabinets from various suppliers, but this one truly stood out. It arrived in a more compact box than anticipated, with exceptionally clear assembly instructions. The fan operates at a whisper compared to some of the big-brand cabinets I've had in the past. I was particularly taken by the organized manner in which they packed all the screws and accessories – inside a distinct plastic bin. The PDU is of commendable quality and ensures solid protection. All in all, considering the price, it's an excellent choice.
I purchased this vertical server cabinet for my project and needed fast shipping. Everything was delivered on time and in a good condition. Good rack and built solid.
Nice server rack cabinet.