SRF1000 is an optimal solution (price/quality ratio) in installing cross, telecommunication and server equipment.
Modern elegant design blends in any environment home/office style.
The solidity of the rack is based on 2 heavy-duty welded frames, with loading capacity up to 1600 lbs.
The top and bottom are equipped with brush type cable entry, protecting the equipment against dust and other objects.
The passive ventilation is provided by the front door and side perforation.
Active ventilation is represented by Temperature control system, a thermostat controlling the temperature in working environment
and engaging the cooling panel at the pre-set temperature regime.
The feature is included in base model.
4 mounting rails can be adjusted on the depth of the equipment and the U-marking facilities housing equipment.
2 removable side panels, and fixing with the lathes, guarantee the secure access to your equipment.
AIR CONTROL SYSTEM guarantees:
• maximum performance of IT equipment in secure temperature regime
• reduced electricity costs;
• increased lifetime of active ventilation;
• reduction in noise .
• Front Glass in metal frame with perforation
• Rear Solid metal Framework Cable input:
• Top and bottom have dust-tight brush panels Ventilation:
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation of front and rear doors
• Active – Temperature Control System with 4 fans (all models) IP protection: • IP41: glass/perforated sash Capacity:
• Static load not exceeding 1600 lb. Material:
•Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness:1.2 mm; 19” profiles 2mm; side panels:1.0 mm; other components parts:1.2 mm Coating:
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate Color: • Black: RAL9005
Supplied non assembled in 5 packages.
Carrying construction – welded front and rear frames.
The rack is pretty nice. Can’t wait to see it in my room. Instructions for assembly were a little hard to follow. However, viewing the vdeo was very helpful. I also got great assistance from the sales department at Sysracks. Would higly recommend this rack.
Was wondering whether dimension of a 27u server rack is enough for my hardware. To my delight, there was more than enough space for both: a server itself and a large bunch of wires. The construction looks impressive!