19" Wall Mount Server Rack Cabinet
27U (24"w x24"d x51"h)
Glass Door (1 fan, 2 shelves, 1PDU, 4 feet, 2 brush cable entries)
It is strongly recommended using the cabinet as a floor (free) standing unit,
although the structure allows mounting the cabinet on vertical surfaces.
Using the cabinet as wall mount unit is the user's responsibility.
For this reason, the cabinet is supplied with a set of castors.
24 in (600mm)
Size of package
Shipping cost estimation
Incredible Kit contents (1 fan, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 PDU, 2 fix shelves, 4 castors, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs).
Active ventilation in base model
Brush strip panel for cable entry
Flat and compact packaging
Convenient to assemble design
Clear and simple installation
- Front door perforation helps to remove hot air fr om the cabinet and let air flow circulation provide cooling effect to the equipment.
- Latch Lock on front door gives impression of being a HQ furniture but not a technical box, at the same time, facilitate access to the equipment
Brush-type cable entry:
- Protects the high prices equipment against dust and other fine electrically conductive fractions against electrical damage to various critical parts.
Locking and removable side and back panels:
- SRW600 cabinets are designed to maximize security of the equipment.
All locking and removable panels and doors limit access to unauthorized persons while allowing for authorized personnel to easy installation,
maintained or upgrade of the equipment. (set of 2 keys included).
Adjustable mounting rails with U-marking and square holes:
- Help to adapt the internal space to any accessories and devices regardless to brand, fitting the cabinet.
U-marking makes installation easier and faster but, also, correctly determines the mounting area for the equipment
- 4 adjustable feet in a base model allows transforming the wall mounting cabinet to a free standing model.
(!!! Do not exceed the recommended loading capacity!!!)
Mounting hardware (M6 x 20pcs, tools):
- There is no need to get mounting hardware. A set of 20 pcs of nuts, clips/screws is already included in each cabinet.
24” external depth:
- The 24” depth is ideal parameter for installing most of switched, routers, DVR, audio-video, telecom equipment, patch panels,
security systems, and leaving secure clearance for cable supply and air flow circulation.
It also provides the opportunity for extension of you future projects and installing other kind of equipment.
A base model 18U 24"(600mm) depth is equipped with:
- cooling fan in the top
- 8-way PDU
- 2 fix shelves
- 4 adjustable feet
- Glass front door in perforated metal frame
- Lockable and removable door, side and rear panels
- Brush strip panel for cable input (top and bottom)
- U-marking on mounting rails
- Set of bolts and nuts -20 un.
Dimensions: 27U 24"X24"X35"
Internal depth: 24" - from door to back panel
Load capacity:up to 133 pounds
Color: Black RAL9005
• Height of the enclosure: 27U (1301mm)
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 24″(600mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Gray: RAL 7035
Kit contents: (1 PDU, 1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 2 fix shelves, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
Minimum delivery fee $33.97
Shopping & Handling:
Got myself this vertical server cabinet last week. It is spacious and reliable, making it a must-have for anyone in need of a solid server storage solution. Highly recommend!
I'm extremely impressed with this side mount server rack. I've been able to store a large amount of data in it with no lag whatsoever. It's been a great way to expand my data storage capabilities.
Perfect fit and tough construction. The body of that 27u server rack cabinet is leightweight and doesn\'t take up much space. Just what I needed.
Needed a compact 24 inch server rack and found one here. Looks great and seems durable. Can't wait to try it!