It is strongly recommended using the cabinet as a floor (free) standing unit, although the structure allows mounting the cabinet on vertical surfaces. Using the cabinet as wall mount unit is the user's responsibility. For this reason, the cabinet is supplied with a set of castors.
24 in (600mm)
Size of package
Quantity of all packages
• Height of the enclosure: 22U (1079mm)
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 24″(600mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Gray: RAL 7035
Kit contents: (1 PDU, 1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 2 fix shelves, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
Minimum delivery fee $33.97
I've housed my home theater gear, including my AV receiver and Xbox, in the enclosed wall mount data rack, and it functions exceptionally well. I do wish there were versions solely in black without the red accents, and that finding additional shelves were easier. Other than those minor points, the rack performs excellently.
Overall, this wall mount server enclosure is great and is fully suitable to my equipment. It has just the right depth, height and the sides are sturdy. Recommend it.
That wall mountable server rack seems a gift to my hardware: everything is in its place, good design and well-made body. Thanks for a thoughtfull approach to your products!