35 in (900mm)
Size of package
• Height of the enclosure: 18U
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 35″(900mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top 2 fans module (all models) with temperature setting
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• Static load not exceeding 220 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 2.0 mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anti-corrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (2 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 PDU, 1 fix shelf, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs.)
Minimum delivery fee $33.97
I have a 37U Sysrack in my library, but needed a smaller cabinet for a server and repeaters downstairs. Based on my previous experience with Sysracks, I looked no further. This 18U cabinet was perfect for my new needs, and of the same quality and workmanship I've come to expect from this company. The staff at Sysracks are incredibly supportive, and stand behind their products completely. While I have purchased only a couple of cabinets from them, they treat me as a valued customer, as if I were purchasing hundreds of cabinets a year. There is really no need to look beyond this company if you need server cabinets. These will be here long after I am gone.
Outstanding 18U data cabinet from this website - sturdy, spacious, and ensures secure and organized equipment storage. Highly recommend.
Purchased one cause I needed a way to store a server rack of 19 inches dimension. Seemed cost effective compared to other models. Can recommend it.