35 in (900mm)
Quantity of all packages
3 types of doors:
• Glass in metal frame with perforation;
• Perforated metal;
• Solid metal Framework:
• Prefabricated profile sections
• Top and bottom have dust-tight brush panels with cable managers
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation of front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated sash
• IP20: perforated door
• Static load not exceeding 1800 lb.
•Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness: 2 mm, 19” profiles 2mm, other components parts; 1.5mm
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Grey: RAL7035
• Base model includes:
set of doors,AIR CONTROL SYSTEM, active ventilation,
side panels, 2 pairs (front & rear) 19” profiles, brush strip plate,
rolling casters and 4 legs, a set of nuts, bolts, washers and screwdriver.
Minimum delivery fee $33.97
The 18u rack cabinet looks okay, but given that I paid $180 for shipping, I didn't expect spending 4 hours on assembly. improved instructions would've been helpful.
I never take my time to write reviews. But this time is an exception! Not less than 5 stars! Thanks for this 24 inch wide server rack, I couldn't find it anywhere, I was wasting my time surfing for this rack everywhere but without any results(( Sysracks, I'm your repeat customer from this moment :)
This computer server rack cabinet is suitable for a standard server. Quality build, solid body, sleek appearance. Overall a great product.