32 in (800mm)
Quantity of all packages
Types of doors:
• Front Glass in metal frame with perforation
• Rear Solid metal Framework
• Top and bottom have dust-tight brush panels
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation of front and rear doors
• Active – Temperature Control System with 4 fans (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated sash
• IP20: perforated door
• Static load not exceeding 1600 lb.
•Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness:1.2 mm; 19” profiles 2mm; side panels:1.0 mm; other components parts:1.2 mm
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Supplied non assembled in 5 packages.
Base model includes:
Temperature Control System with 4 fans
3 Brash cable entry
1 PDU 8 ways
4 rollers and legs
2 Latch locks
Set of screws and nuts (50 pcs).
Minimum delivery fee $33.97
This 18U rack enclosure is impressively sturdy and offers ample space. The inclusion of front and back doors, along with various side doors, simplifies server installation and maintenance. The case's bottom also features additional entries that can be advantageous depending on your configuration. The assembly process, however, could be smoother. The instructions could use some refinement as they can be puzzling, especially when determining which parts to use at each stage. The sequence of images is also somewhat disorganized. For instance, one of the initial images depicts the case at a later construction phase rather than just assembling the initial frame. On the bright side, the instructions do differentiate between various case sizes, which is beneficial. Despite these minor issues, the assembly was relatively straightforward. I just wish the instructions were more user-friendly.
Just received one - glad to note that the shipping was quite fast. The quality of that data server cabinet is also unquestionable.