It is strongly recommended using the cabinet as a floor (free) standing unit, although the structure allows mounting the cabinet on vertical surfaces. Using the cabinet as wall mount unit is the user's responsibility. For this reason, the cabinet is supplied with a set of castors.
Size of package
Clear and simple installation
• Height of the enclosure: 18U (901 mm)
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 18″(450mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (1 fans, 2 Brash cable entries, 1 PDU,2 fix shelves, 4 castors, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
Minimum delivery fee $33.97
I opted for this 18 u rack enclosure for its appealing aesthetics compared to an open rack. It was effortless to assemble. The fully assembled unit feels sturdy. Overall, it's a solid product with excellent customer support and an attractive price point
I really can't find fault with this rack mount server enclosure, no doubt I would use it again. Amazingly high quality at a adequate price.
The 18u server rack cabinet is really stable, and I easily mounted it to my wall. The system was well packed in a box and arrived undamaged. Thank you for the quality service!