19" PORTABLE UNDER DESK Server Rack Cabinet
12U (24"w x35"d x25"h)
Glass Door (1 fan, 1 shelf, 1PDU, 4 castors, 2 brush cable entries)
It is strongly recommended using the cabinet as a floor (free) standing unit,
although the structure allows mounting the cabinet on vertical surfaces.
Using the cabinet as wall mount unit is the user's responsibility.
For this reason, the cabinet is supplied with a set of castors
Size of package
35 in (900mm)
Quantity of all packages
Shipping cost estimation
Incredible Kit contents (1 fan, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 PDU, 1 fix shelf, 4 castors, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs).
Active ventilation in base model
Brush strip panel for cable entry
Flat and compact packaging
Convenient to assemble design
Clear and simple installation
- Front door perforation helps to remove hot air fr om the cabinet and let air flow circulation provide cooling effect to the equipment.
- Latch Lock on front door gives impression of being a HQ furniture but not a technical box, at the same time, facilitate access to the equipment
Brush-type cable entry:
- Protects the high prices equipment against dust and other fine electrically conductive fractions against electrical damage to various critical parts.
Locking and removable side and back panels:
- SYSRACKS SRW900 cabinets are designed to maximize security of the equipment.
All locking and removable panels and doors limit access to unauthorized persons while allowing for authorized personnel to easy installation,
maintained or upgrade of the equipment. (set of 2 keys included).
Adjustable mounting rails with U-marking and square holes:
- Help to adapt the internal space to any accessories and devices regardless to brand, fitting the cabinet.
U-marking makes installation easier and faster but, also, correctly determines the mounting area for the equipment
- 4 castors in a base model allows transforming the wall mounting cabinet to a free standing model.
(!!! Do not exceed the recommended loading capacity!!!)
Mounting hardware (M6 x 20pcs, tools):
- There is no need to get mounting hardware. A set of 20 pcs of nuts, clips/screws is already included in each cabinet.
35” external depth:
- The 35” depth is ideal parameter for installing most of switched, routers, DVR, audio-video, telecom equipment, patch panels,
security systems, and leaving secure clearance for cable supply and air flow circulation.
It also provides the opportunity for extension of you future projects and installing other kind of equipment.
A base model 12U 35"(900mm) depth is equipped with:
- cooling fan in the top
- 8-way PDU
- fix shelf
- 4 castors
- Glass front door in perforated metal frame
- Lockable and removable door, side and rear panels
- Brush strip panel for cable input (top and bottom)
- U-marking on mounting rails
- Set of bolts and nuts -20 un.
• Height of the enclosure: 12U
• Width: 24″(600mm);
• Depth: 35″(900mm) Framework:
• Prefabricated profile sections. Cable input:
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers. Active ventilation:
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models) IP protection:
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door Capacity:
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb. Material:
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm. Coating:
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate Color:
• Black: RAL9005 Kit contents: (1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 PDU,1 fix shelf, 4 castors, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
Minimum delivery fee $33.98
Shopping & Handling:
Perfect for a home lab, whether in the corner or under the desk. This 12u enclosed rack is deep enough for 1U servers and can be easily assembled. Most bang for my buck for a small deep rack like this one.
Glad to say that the dimensions of that 12u server rack appeared to be completely appropriate to my hardware. There was enough place for all my equipment: from servers to cables. Thanks for a quality product.
Using a server rack cabinet on wheels is very convenient and very easy to move. The equipment met all our requirements. The assembly scheme was very useful and clear, thanks