Sysracks’ in wall server rack (SRW) series is a space-saving storage solution for networking and electrical equipment. The range contains multiple 19” wall mount server cabinets in dimensions ranging from 6U to 27U height and 450 mm or 600 mm depth.
SRW series is ideal for small offices, businesses, homes, AV studios, and telecom facilities. Along with reliable storage and pristine built, our enclosed wall mount data racks are created to look modern and sleek. It isn’t just another box; the rack looks like an interior design piece that has the unique ability to complement the decor of any space.
Sysracks 19” Wall Mount Network Racks
Convenience is at the crux of the vertical wall mount server rack series. The cabinets come in a disassembled state to reduce shipping costs and make it easy to carry them to any office floor. While primarily designed as a wall-mounted computer rack storage solution, the model comes with feet to give you the flexibility of using it as a floor standing or under-the-desk cabinet.
SRW series cabinets are designed to hold up to 60 kg. If you use it as a wall-mounted network cabinet, please make sure you are installing it on a well-built, robust wall that can hold the weight of the unit and the equipment it inhabits.
It will fit shallow equipment, like smaller servers, routers, switches, patch panels, and cable managers. These cabinets keep your gear out of the way of human traffic while keeping it safe but accessible to authorized hands.
Features at a Glance of Wall Mount Racks
- Removable side panels offer seamless maintenance and repair access to equipment and the interior of the wall mount network rack.
- The cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 60 kg, making it ideal to store lighter equipment.
- Partial hexagonal perforation on the front glass door promotes air circulation while giving the cabinet a striking look overall.
- A built-in fan installed to the wall-mounted rack enclosure roof promotes air circulation through active ventilation and protects equipment and wires from overheating.
- An empty slot is available on the hinged wall mount server rack floor where a second fan can be installed for added air circulation.
- 2 built-in horizontal cable management rails combined with 2 brushed cable entries located at the top and bottom of the cabinets safeguard the internal equipment from dust and moisture damage and provide a seamless way to route the cables to the rack mount equipment.
- A completely lockable unit provides for ultimate security. There is a robust latch-lock on the front door and 2 small locks on the side panels to shield your essential equipment from unauthorized access.
- The models of the rack enclosures & cabinets can be mounted onto any walls for an eye-level reach using the U-marked vertical mounting rails.
- For portability, 6U to 15U models come with feet, while 18U to 27U models also come with 4 casters with stoppers
- 8-way PDU (ROHC) for reliable power flow to multiple pieces of equipment within the cabinet.
- Base models between 6U to 12U come with 1 fixed shelf, while 15U to 27U have 2 fixed server shelves.
Sysracks wall mountable server rack series is a perfect choice if you want a high-quality, affordable, and striking solution to store away your technical equipment.
Look through the available models and place an order now. Our team processes and ships all orders within 24 to 48 hours (we will send you a tracking number once your order ships). To make it entirely risk-free for you, all Sysracks’ cabinets come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Thank you for choosing Sysracks’ — have a great time shopping with us!