- Front door perforation helps to remove hot air fr om the cabinet and let air flow circulation provide cooling effect to the equipment.
- Latch Lock on front door gives impression of being a HQ furniture but not a technical box, at the same time, facilitate access to the equipment
Brush-type cable entry:
- Protects the high prices equipment against dust and other fine electrically conductive fractions against electrical damage to various critical parts.
Locking and removable side and back panels:
- SRW600 cabinets are designed to maximize security of the equipment.
All locking and removable panels and doors limit access to unauthorized persons while allowing for authorized personnel to easy installation,
maintained or upgrade of the equipment. (set of 2 keys included).
Adjustable mounting rails with U-marking and square holes:
- Help to adapt the internal space to any accessories and devices regardless to brand, fitting the cabinet.
U-marking makes installation easier and faster but, also, correctly determines the mounting area for the equipment
- 4 adjustable feet in a base model allows transforming the wall mounting cabinet to a free standing model.
(!!! Do not exceed the recommended loading capacity!!!)
Mounting hardware (M6 x 20pcs, tools):
- There is no need to get mounting hardware. A set of 20 pcs of nuts, clips/screws is already included in each cabinet.
24” external depth:
- The 24” depth is ideal parameter for installing most of switched, routers, DVR, audio-video, telecom equipment, patch panels,
security systems, and leaving secure clearance for cable supply and air flow circulation.
It also provides the opportunity for extension of you future projects and installing other kind of equipment.
A base model 9U 24"(600mm) depth is equipped with:
- cooling fan in the top
- fix shelf
- 4 adjustable feet
- Glass front door in perforated metal frame
- Lockable and removable door, side and rear panels
- Brush strip panel for cable input (top and bottom)
- U-marking on mounting rails
- Set of bolts and nuts -20 un.
Dimensions: 9U 24"X24"X20"
Internal depth: 24" - from door to back panel
Load capacity:up to 133 pounds
Color: Black RAL9005
• Height of the enclosure: 9U
• Width: 24"(600mm);
• Depth: 24"(600mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 fix shelf, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
Nowadays, the modern server equipment
is much faster and more powerful than in the past.
As a result, a lot of
heat is generated in working space which can affect the performance of whole
system, unfortunately, in negative way.
That is why, one of the most important
factors impacting the life and reliability of high-priced equipment is the
temperature regime in a server rack.
Moreover, most of servers are integrated
in public and office environment, were the non-stop cooling fan noise prevents
focusing on accomplishing work,
but overheating of the server equipment can cause system crushes and even data loss.
– the automatic
control of ambient temperature regime and active ventilation in server racks.
device reads off two temperature gauges, installed in different areas,
engages 4 fan cooling panel running only when the temperature surpasses the
save operating limit.
The Air Control
board is installed into the top of the rack, which save 1U internal space.
AIR CONTROL SYSTEM :
The control unit has three types of modes:
While pressing and hold the SET button, it switches to adjustment mode. Hold down the SET button more than 3 seconds, reset to factory default settings. A single press button SET in regulatory regimes or initialization switches to the operating mode. Use the UP- button and DOWN- button to modify the selected parameter.
|F1||A channel temperature setting||.-19,9C +99,9C||12,0||Press and hold the SET button to select the setting temperature. Use the up and down set temperature value. Short press SET to set the default settings|
|F2||A channel temperature hytersis||1,0C - 20,0C||2,0||Press and hold the SET button to select the setting range of operation. Use the up and down button peak value. Short press SET to set the default settings|
|F3||B channel temperature setting||.-19,9C +99,9C||12,0||Press and hold the SET button to select the setting temperature. Use the up and down set temperature value. Short press SET to set the default settings|
|F4||B channel temperature hytersis||1,0C - 20,0C||2,0||Press and hold the SET button to select the setting temperature. Use the up and down having set the temperature value. Short press SET to set the default settings|
|F5||Temperature correction||-10+10||0,0||The calibration function (correction) of reading between the actual temperature and the determined unit|
|F6||Start-up delay||0-5||2,0||Press and hold the SET button to select the setting delay. Use the up and down to set the desired value. Short press SET to set the default settings.|
|E1||A channel error||A channel self-testing error|
|E2||B channel error||B channel self-testing error|