In small to medium scaled or medium to large scaled data cen...Read more
Sysracks’ SRF800 is a series of top-notch floor cabinets ranging from 18U to 42U height and 800 mm or 32 inches depth. They are ideal for storing IT and telecom equipment in offices, businesses, data centers, and closed industrial premises.
The model is suitable for storing non-deep equipment, switches, routers, patch panels, and a medium-sized server with standard depth. With a loading capacity of 800 kg (1763.7 lbs), you can securely place heavy equipment, like a UPS, in this cabinet.
With an overall depth of 800mm, the maximum distance between mounting rails is 700mm (27-1/2″). For drawings and more details, refer to the “Technical Characteristics” tab from the product page.
When picking a cabinet from the series, we recommend choosing a dimension that leaves 30% space with the equipment inside. Doing so permits you to add more equipment if need be.
Modern Free Standing Server Cabinets
Sysracks’ SRF800 was carefully built to last for years and to enhance the visual appeal of any environment. They are detachable and pre-equipped with all the features required to facilitate portability, healthy cooling, safety, and integrity of your equipment.
SRF800 models come in detachable models making them easy to ship or move to any location. They are ideal for indoor spaces with temperatures between +5 to +40 °C, max, and relative humidity up to 80%.
Features at a Glance:
- 2 or 4 side panels can be detached for easy equipment access during repair & maintenance.
- Can hold heavy equipment up to 800 kg.
- 4mm tempered glass door in a perforated frame that boosts air circulation up to 86% and limits the visibility of the equipment for added safety.
- A Pre-installed Air Control gives you the flexibility to change the temperature inside the cabinet to better suit the equipment’s needs.
- 4 fans in the roof further promote active ventilation and keep the equipment and wires protected from overheating.
- 3 brush cable entries (one in the upper & 2 in the lower part of the cabinet) allow for an organized routing of cables to the server.
- Equipment can be accessed for wiring, mounting, or maintenance from all 4 sides, thanks to removable side panels and front and rear doors.
- Iron-clad security with 2-spring latch front and rear doors.
- The models can be mounted onto any walls using the 4 U-marked easy adjustable mounting rails.
- The models come with feet and 4 casters with brakes for easy portability (we recommend emptying the cabinet before changing its location).
- 8-way PDU (ROHC) for reliable power flow.
- 1 fixed shelf included.
Sysracks’ SRF800 Floor Cabinet series is built to secure the most critical equipment that fuels your IT ecosystem. Add to that an also available customer service team and fast shipping anywhere in the US and Canada. If you have any questions about a specific product or want more details, don’t hesitate to contact us. Someone from our team will get back to you ASAP.
Disclaimer: Additional information about technical specifications, description, delivery set, and appearance is available upon request. But the manufacturer can change this without prior notification but without affecting the product’s characteristics.