Telecom companies, server rooms, and data centers have more cords than equipment, and it’s easy for them to get tangled. Disorganized cable management in a server rack is not only an eyesore, but also affects the safety and performance of the equipment.
Effective server cabinet cable management ensures:
- Easy access: Employees don’t have to spend time untangling wires or guess which one is connected to which device.
- Safe workplace: Tangled server rack cabling causes sparks and fires. Employees can accidentally trip over bundles or wires, causing damage to the device.
- Easy troubleshooting: During network interruptions, the first step to troubleshooting is to check the cord to make sure it’s working. This can take a long time if you’re dealing with unorganized strands of wires.
- Device durability: When you let your cords drag and pile up on the floor, the cords are more prone to incur damage from being bent, crushed, and sagging. Structured server rack power cable management ensures that you don’t have to spend money buying new network cords.
- Proper airflow: Clumps of tangled cords can block hot air from getting transported out of devices. Managed wire set-up ensures that heat doesn’t damage their jackets and other parts.
Sysracks’ Server Rack Cabling
Sysracks offers a wide array of server rack wire management products for different devices:
- Horizontal cable managers: Our 1U cable managers are designed to suit any 19” cabinet. This allows structured routing of twisted-pair wires and patch cords and ensures the correct cord radius to prevent twisting, bending, and breakage of wires. The construction of the manager includes plastic or metal rings used for laying twisted-pair wires.
- Sliding panels: Designed to be mounted on 19” cabinets and racks, this server rack cabling solution comes as a cable tray that can slide out. The server rack cable tray places up to five 1U patch panels for comprehensive wire routing with up to 48 ports.
- 24 Port Patch Panel: Mount this 24-port patch panel on 19” open frame racks. Each port is designed for one telecommunication line. Our patch panels have numbers and color markers for optimal maintenance.
Server Rack & Cabinet Cable Management Solutions from Sysracks
- Lightning-fast shipping: Place and order for server cabinet cabling with us, and we guarantee to process and ship your order within 24–48 hours!
- Accepting orders 24/7: Our team is constantly working to attend to your order. Place an order anytime, including the weekends!
- Money-back guarantee: Not satisfied with your purchase? Just send us the product back, and we will give you a full refund. No hard feelings!
- Big order, big rewards: Orders over $999 will receive a free gift and 100 special loyalty points that can be redeemed on any Sysracks’ product!